October 28

Desert Landscape

download

“I’m 80% sure that it is this way” Josephine says while the sweat drips down her face. I have been friends with her for all my life. She was always crazy, but this was the craziest one yet!
“80%! 80 percent is not good enough! You brought us out here! I can’t believe I trusted you.” I reply                         “Hallie, I know where I’m going!” She screams.                                                                                                                           We were meant to be on a trip! A desert ride. But of course Josephine wanted to go leave the tour group and have a look for herself. Its been 3 hours. We are lost.

Posted October 28, 2016 by maithaisd20 in category Uncategorized

3 thoughts on “Desert Landscape

1. victoriaisd20

Hey Maitha,
    I love the start of this story. It reminds me of when I lived in Mauritania because when we drove to the beach we were basically driving on sand duns for hours. This could be a really cool survival story. you should definitely keep writing just to see where it goes.
    – Alex O

Reply
  2. 20kemia

Your experiances must have been so interesting! Thank you for sharing it really reminds me of the time when I was in Dubai!
    -Kemi

Reply